1/1 Photo of Pomegranate and Pineapple Martini -- Easy to Make
YUM!!!!!!!! I made this drink up when all i had was pineapple juice ,as a mixer, in the house. This is a sweet but strong martini -- and very simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vodka (premium brands are best for this)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate liqueur (PAMA, Pomegranite XO)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (100 % real juice)
- 1Chill martini glass ( ice or freezer).
- 2Place ice in a martini shaker.
- 3Pour all ingredients over ice ( vodka first).
- 4Shake Shake Shake.
- 5Pour into iced glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate and Pineapple Martini -- Easy to Make
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: