Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When pomegranates are available here we eat this salad on a weekly basis. This is always a big hit at holiday potlucks!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and torn
- 1 pomegranate, seeds of
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Toss lettuce and spinach together in large salad bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds, pine nuts and feta.
- Whisk drssing ingredients together and store in refrigerator.
- Toss with salad ingredients just before serving.
Sorry, this didn't work for us.