Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on MSN.com and wanted to know what the nutritional value was. It originally called for poussin but I don't even know what that is so I used chicken breast.
- Bring the pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar and honey to a boil.
- Turn to medium low heat and simmer until mixture becomes like a thick glaze.
- Reserve the other half to use for glazing during grilling.
- Heat grill to about 400 degrees, and begin to cook the poussin.
- Start by grilling the birds skin-side down for about 7 minutes.
- Brush with reserved glaze, then turn the pieces over.
- Glaze the tops and grill for 3 more minutes.
- Turn over again, glaze the tops and continue grilling until done.