Recipe by thinBean
This is a great Smoothie! Also contains complete vitamins and protien for a meal. I developed it for my mother who suffers from MS. She can't swallow much, and this smoothis goes down easy! :)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup frozen mixed berries, e.g. black blue, and raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup pomegranate-acai juice
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate vitamin water
- 1 scoop whey protein or 1 scoop powdered soy protein concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ice, berries, and frozen yogurt in blender. Pulse the blender a couple of times to break down the berries and frozen yogurt a little. This will make it easier to blend completely later.
- Pour in all other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. making sure all ice is broken down.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw( very important!:) ) and serve!