Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been looking for recipes using pomegranate juice and not finding much I wanted to try. I came up with this cocktail and we liked it very much.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces pomegranate-blueberry juice (POM Wonderful) or 4 1⁄2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raspberry Schnapps (DeKuyper Raspberry Pucker)
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Place everything except the orange slices in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well mixed and well chilled.
- Pour into martini glasses and float an orange slice in each glass.