Recipe by Betty J.
No cook chocolate balls. I have made these for Christmas for over 40 years, and my family loves them. I got the recipe from a booklet of chocolate chip recipes.
Top Review by kmskid66
These are excellent! I made these for a christmas party, i brought home an empty container everyone wanted the recipe. I actually could not find the orange extract so I used Madagasgar Vanilla, which I always use
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed (5 doz.)
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or microwave. Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup and water.
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers and chopped nuts. Add chocolate mixture and orange extract. Mix well.
- Form 1 inch balls and roll in sugar. Store in airtight container at least several days.