Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whether you're the designated driver, a recovering alcoholic, pregnant, or you just don't want alcohol, here's a pretty 'mocktail' for you. From the Chicago Sun-Times FOOD section.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 mint sprig (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon honey syrup (*)
- 2 tablespoons 100% pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- ice cube
- *honeysyrup-mix 2 parts honey with 1 part hot water, stir to dissolve and cool.
- Bruise 4 mint leaves with honey syrup in a bar mixing glass.
- Add pomegranate juice, grapefruit juice and ice and shake; strain into a chilled cocktail glass or over more ice.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
This was so refreshing. My son loved it too. We will be having this more often.