1/1 Photo of Polynesian Spareribs (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
From my Rival cookbook. This one is different... No ketchup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut spareribs into 3 inch pieces.
- 2Mix soy sauce, ground ginger, and cornstarch until smooth; brush over spareribs.
- 3Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake in preheated 425 oven for 20 minutes to remove fat; drain.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
- 5Add ribs. cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polynesian Spareribs (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.9
- Calories from Fat 483
- Total Fat 53.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 3258.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: