Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in a really nice local Florida cookbook. Haven't made it yet but wanted to post it so I don't forget it.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- salad greens
- Cut any large shrimp in half.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp of the juice.
- Combine shrimp, pineapple, celery, grapes and green onions in 2 quart bowl.
- Combine pineapple juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Pour over shrimp mixture and toss lightly. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on salad greens.
- Sprinkle with paprika.