Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in a really nice local Florida cookbook. Haven't made it yet but wanted to post it so I don't forget it.
- Cut any large shrimp in half.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp of the juice.
- Combine shrimp, pineapple, celery, grapes and green onions in 2 quart bowl.
- Combine pineapple juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Pour over shrimp mixture and toss lightly. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on salad greens.
- Sprinkle with paprika.