I found this in a really nice local Florida cookbook. Haven't made it yet but wanted to post it so I don't forget it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut any large shrimp in half.
- 2Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp of the juice.
- 3Combine shrimp, pineapple, celery, grapes and green onions in 2 quart bowl.
- 4Combine pineapple juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well.
- 5Pour over shrimp mixture and toss lightly. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- 6Serve on salad greens.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polynesian Shrimp Florida Style
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 414.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g