A very simple salad, especially with a rice cooker! From Breast of Friends cookbook!
Make and share this Polynesian Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked peas, cooled
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (170 g) can small shrimp
- 1 cup chinese dry noodles
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- Put rice and veggies in a large bowl and place in fridge.
- Just before serving, add the can of drained shrimp and Chinese noodles.
- Pour dressing over top and serve!