Polynesian Rice (Rice Cooker Recipe)
- Spray the rice cooker bowl with Pam or coat with vegetable oil.
- Put first 6 ingredients (rice - curry powder) in rice bowl, stirring with paddle (that comes with rice cooker) a few times. Close cover and set for regular cycle.
- When rice cooker switches to "keep warm", srpinkle the green onion, pineapple, grapes (or cherries), and green pepper on top of the rice. Close cover and let steam for 15 minutes.
- Stir rice with plastic rice paddle to combine.
- Garnish with cucumber and lime wedges.