Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 hrs
This recipe is from Once-A-Month Cooking by Mimi Wilson and Mary Beth Lagerborg. I'm adding it here so that I can plan my recipe list and shopping list for once-a-month cooking! Prep and cooking time are estimates, as I haven't made this yet.
- Cut 1 1/2 pound pork loin into slices of desired thickness.
- Place other ingredients in 1-gallon freezer bag and add pork.
- Turn several times to cover meat with marinade. Label and freeze.
- To serve, thaw meat. Layer in prepared baking pan and pour extra marinade over meat.
- Cover and cook in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn meat and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Suggested sides: Baked sweet potatoes.