Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inches thick
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- hot cooked rice
- sliced green onion
- Season pork chops with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in hot oil until brown on both sides.
- Add onion, soup, pineapple with juice, water, soy sauce and honey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on low heat 10 minutes or until meat juice runs clear.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions if desired.
Delicious recipe! I was looking for a fresh way to cook pork chops, and this definitely exceeded my expectations. I added some red pepper flakes to the sauce to balance the sweetness of the pineapple, and it turned out AMAZING. Instead of rice, I made couscous flavored with garlic, onion, and green pepper. The combination of flavors and textures made it seem like a gourmet meal from a restaurant. It looks and tastes like it was a lot of work to prepare, but it was incredibly simple. I will definitely keep this one in the front of my cookbook!
YUMMY! This recipe is so easy to make and the flavors were wonderful. We loved it! Great calorie & fat counter recipe.