Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy recipe that I cut out of the local newspaper last summer. It's listed as coming from the Campbell Kitchens. It's quick and oh so easy!!
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can campbell condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups cooked rice
- sliced green onion
- Season chops with garlic.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add onion.
- Add soup, pineapple with juice, water, soy and honey.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.
Very nice, easy, sweet tasting recipe. Got the kids interested when they wouldn't normally eat pork chops, I use low-sodium soy sauce just to make it a little healthier :)
It was good. Very easy to make.