Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
You can serve these chops with pineapple slices.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- In a resealable food storage plastic bag mix all ingredients except pork chops.
- Add pork and seal bag.
- Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to marinate, turning bag once.
- When ready to cook pork, heat grill.
- When grill is ready, place pork on grill.
- Cover grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Discard any remaining marinade.