Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love pineapple and ham pizza. This one is a bit different and easy to make.
Make and share this Polynesian Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450° and position rack in the the center of the oven.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the chicken, onion, and sweet-and-sour sauce together.
- Spread the mixture over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Top with the Canadian bacon and sprinkle on the pineapple.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until cheese melts and just begins to color.
- Cut into wedges and serve.