I love pineapple and ham pizza. This one is a bit different and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450° and position rack in the the center of the oven.
- 2In a mixing bowl, stir the chicken, onion, and sweet-and-sour sauce together.
- 3Spread the mixture over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over all.
- 5Top with the Canadian bacon and sprinkle on the pineapple.
- 6Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until cheese melts and just begins to color.
- 7Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polynesian Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: