Polynesian Pineapple Chicken
- In a bowl, combine the ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and cornstarch.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, 5-6 minutes; remove chicken from skillet and reserve.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil, ginger, and carrots to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until the carrots begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the snow peas, almonds, water chestnuts, pineapple, and reserved chicken.
- Cook, stirring often, 3-4 minutes; add the ketchup mixture; bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Serve over brown rice or rice noodles.