Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good marinade for chicken. Posted in response to a request
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 6 kumquats, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh, grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Blend all the ingredients and pour the marinade over your chicken.
- Marinate 4-24 hours in the refrigerator, turning pieces occasionally.
Thanks Tish. This is one of the best marinades i've tried yet. I doubled the recipe, and put a small turkey in a plastic roasting bag. marinaded this overnignt and baked it at 350 for 2 1/2 hours. My husband is still raving about it two days later. This is one Happycooker