Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
These always turn out on the grill. I did them under the broiled and they were good but the favor is better on the grill. We liked it with a spicy sausage the combination of the pineapple and the hot sausage go very nice together.
- 2 Polish sausage or 2 any other cooked sausage
- 4 green peppers
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 4 servings rice
- Cut sausages into eighths.
- On a skewer alternate chunks of pineapple and green peppers with the.
- Place on grill four to six inches from coals or flame until heated.
- Baste with the sweet and sour sauce.
- Serve over rice.