Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
If you prefer a sweeter sauce add in some sugar, adjust all ingredients to taste. This sauce goes great with ham or pork.
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices, drained and chopped
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch clove
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, slighty thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, left whole or sliced in half (optional)
- In a saucepan combine the cornstarch with cinnamon and cloves; add in the reserved peach and pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and water.
- bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Reduce heat, then stir in chopped peaches, crushed pineapple, raisins and cherries (if using) simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Serve this warm or cooled with ham.
Wanted something different for the baked ham, and decided to try this recipe. It was just great, and so easy to make! Everyone raved about how tasty this sauce was. Thanks so much for posting it. I will be making it again.