- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top bag; add steak to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning once.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turing and basting frequently with the reserved marinade. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting diagonally across the grain into thin slices.