Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy tasty marinade for Flank Steak
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top bag; add steak to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning once.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turing and basting frequently with the reserved marinade. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Excellent marinade - DD couldn't stop raving about it - will definitely make this again. Thanks for posting.
We enjoyed this dish. And while the beef was quite tender and flavorful, we didn't detect any Polynesian flavoring in the servings. But the marinade did a great job of tenderizing the beef, because it was quite moist and tender. Thank you for sharing your recipe, jkoch960.
I loved the taste of the marinade with the steak. It was very tasty. I have not changed a thing. It was in the marinade for 3 hours. Thanks Jkoch. Made for I recommend tag.