1 hr 20 mins
You can use this on chicken wings, strips, or breasts. It is pretty easy to make and very good. Red pepper flakes gives it a good kick!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except for chicken, together.
- 2Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- 3Pour half of the mixture on top of chicken.
- 4Marinate over night.
- 5The next day preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Remove chicken from sauce and place in baking dish.
- 7Pour the left over sauce on top of chicken.
- 8Bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polynesian Chicken Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.1
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 1467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 53.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g