Recipe by littlePirate
You can use this on chicken wings, strips, or breasts. It is pretty easy to make and very good. Red pepper flakes gives it a good kick!!
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 1⁄2 cup cheap sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 lbs chicken (wings, strips or whaterver you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except for chicken, together.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Pour half of the mixture on top of chicken.
- Marinate over night.
- The next day preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from sauce and place in baking dish.
- Pour the left over sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour.