Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can use this on chicken wings, strips, or breasts. It is pretty easy to make and very good. Red pepper flakes gives it a good kick!!
- Mix all ingredients, except for chicken, together.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Pour half of the mixture on top of chicken.
- Marinate over night.
- The next day preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from sauce and place in baking dish.
- Pour the left over sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour.