Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make a sandwich or serve on lettuce leaves.
Make and share this Polynesian Chicken Salad (Diabetic) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium-size bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate to chill.
Awesome chicken salad! I made this just as written but doubled up on the ginger. This makes a very cool, refreshing salad. I think this would work well for tuna also. Thanx for posting this; I'll be using this recipe again!