Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A not-too-sweet and savoury dish with tender chicken and light spices that you're sure to love. My brother made this years back and it has been a favourite since! Wonderful over or alongside rice.
- Heat oil at a medium temperature in a skillet large enough for all ingredients.
- Mix the salt, paprika and flour in a pie plate or other shallow dish.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Add the coated chicken to the pan and brown both sides (about 5 min.).
- Mix the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT THE PEACHES and add to the pan.
- Simmer covered for 35-40 minute or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the peaches and simmer for another 5 minute.
Super easy recipe! It has a very mild sweet flavor.