Recipe by katii
A sweet, delicious and attractive dish, this easy-to-prepare recipe also produces a scrumptious sauce.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- reserved pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄4 cup pitted black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Arrange chicken in a greased roasting pan; sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Sir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over chicken.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375* oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until tender.
- Scatter pineapple and olives (if using) over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 5-10 minutes until heated through.