Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy chicken dish. No pineapple in this one. (This can be made using any chicken pieces, just adjust sauce amounts and cooking time accordingly)
- 12 chicken wings, tips removed (or buy drumettes if you can find them)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- Dip wings in egg, then flour.
- Brown wings in skillet.
- Place in 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in sauce pan; bring to boil.
- Spoon over chicken wings.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, turning once halfway through cooking time.
Made this tonight using boneless breasts and it was awesome! I do not like pineapple so this was ideal for me. Thank you Kzim4 for a delicious moist chicken recipe and so easy to make.