Recipe by Abi Fae
ZWT7.... This is exactly how the recipe was posted and I'm still not sure if it's a raw fish recipe or the halibut is supposed to be cooked. I'm guessing raw since it says to eat immediately and discard all leftovers. Since I'm in Colorado and we don't get fresh fish, I always cook my meat.
- 1 lb halibut, cut into strips
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a non-metallic mixing bowl, put the hallibut and lime juice in with the salt and pepper; mix well.
- Let the bowl sit 5-10 minutes to marinate.
- Add all remaining recipe ingredients, mix well, taste, and re-season.
- Serve immediately and discard any leftovers.