My favorite way to make burgers!!! Serve with extra Teriyaki sauce!!
Make and share this Polynesian Burgers With Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, combine ground beef, bell pepper and teriyaki. Let stand 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil on both sides to desired doneness.
- Add pineapple slices to grill or broiler pan and heat just until browned.
- Serve burgers on buns (toasted if you like) topped with pineapple slices with more Teriyaki sauce for dipping if desired.
- HINT: For extra teriyaki flavor, brush buns with additional teriyaki.