- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper (or red, or leave out)
- 1⁄4 cup Lawry teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice (Lawry's, or other brand)
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 4 hamburger buns (onion flavored is nice)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine ground beef, bell pepper and teriyaki. Let stand 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil on both sides to desired doneness.
- Add pineapple slices to grill or broiler pan and heat just until browned.
- Serve burgers on buns (toasted if you like) topped with pineapple slices with more Teriyaki sauce for dipping if desired.
- HINT: For extra teriyaki flavor, brush buns with additional teriyaki.