1/8 Photos of Polynesian Burgers With Pineapple
My favorite way to make burgers!!! Serve with extra Teriyaki sauce!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine ground beef, bell pepper and teriyaki. Let stand 10 - 15 minutes.
- 2Shape into 4 patties.
- 3Grill or broil on both sides to desired doneness.
- 4Add pineapple slices to grill or broiler pan and heat just until browned.
- 5Serve burgers on buns (toasted if you like) topped with pineapple slices with more Teriyaki sauce for dipping if desired.
- 6HINT: For extra teriyaki flavor, brush buns with additional teriyaki.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polynesian Burgers With Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 281.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice