My favorite way to make burgers!!! Serve with extra Teriyaki sauce!!
Make and share this Polynesian Burgers With Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, combine ground beef, bell pepper and teriyaki. Let stand 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil on both sides to desired doneness.
- Add pineapple slices to grill or broiler pan and heat just until browned.
- Serve burgers on buns (toasted if you like) topped with pineapple slices with more Teriyaki sauce for dipping if desired.
- HINT: For extra teriyaki flavor, brush buns with additional teriyaki.
Loved the teriyaki sauce and left out the peppers. Grilled some fresh pineapple to go with it. Very good! Made for ZWT7.
We LOVED these burgers! The teriyaki sauce and bell peppers gave them such fresh flavor, and the peppers still had a bit of crunch. They were very nice and juicy. I put thousand island dressing and lettuce on them. Just YUM! We will have these again many times. Thanks Charmie! ZWT7 - Shady Ladies
Very good and easy. I made this as written and left the diced peppers out for DH. I would recommend that you keep them in the mixture. Made for ZWT7