Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Polvoron is a Filipino delicacy.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup refined sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1⁄2 cup non refrigerated margarine
- Toast all purpose flour until light brown.
- Add powdered milk, iodized salt, margarine and mix evenly.
- ADD sugar into the flour mixture.
- put into a flat container and mold by a polvoron molder.
- Wrap polvoron in cellophane.
This was really good...also reminded me of my childhood! Definitely not Goldilocks, though! :)
Flavor was good, i just ended up overtoasting the flour.
absolutely perfect!! reminds me of my childhood. thank you!