Taken from here = http://www.zonefresh.com.au/component/content/51?task=view uploaded to keep and to share. If you're in Brisbane I highly recommend checking out the link above, the shop has some super yummy things :) Quantity and Time are estimates only, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
- 1 kg ground pork or 1 kg veal
- 125 g ground pecorino siciliano cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, soaked 3 minutes in milk and the excess squeezed out
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- organically grown lemons or orange leaves, rubbed with olive oil
- grated lemon zest or lemons or orange juice
- Combine all the ingredients except the leaves, and make many slightly flattened meatballs small enough that you can wrap each in a leaf (use a toothpicks or skewers to keep them rolled).
- Grill the meatballs until done and squeeze with lemon before serving. (The leaves are not edible, so you may wish to wrap the leaves in a manner that will be quick to unwrap.).