Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is especially good with home grown veggies from the garden!! but store bought will do in the non-gardening months.
- 4 large vine ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- combine all ingredients and refrigerate in an air tight container for about an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
This sauce is wonderful - I used it in "Pico de Gallo Burgers" by Rise. I would love this sauce on an omelet, over pasta, as a side dish. I can think of a million places where I will use this sauce Thanks Polly
This was amazing!! I had a craving for something like this. I will make this over and over again. Thank you!
Simple and elegant!