Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The most Delicious Codfish and Avocado salad
- 9 boiled potatoes (cubed)
- salt, to taste for boiling potato
- 2 eggs, mashed (Hard Boiled)
- 1 medium avocado (cubed)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 (14 ounce) packagessalted alaskan pollock fillets (Boneless or skinless cod fish)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Saute onions, garlic, pinch of salt in olive oil until onions are transparent.
- Rinse cod fish 2 or three times in cold water to take off some of the salt.
- Boil cod fish for 25 minutes and flake.
- In a large bowl combine boiled potatoes, mashed eggs, cubed avocado and flaked cod fish.
- Pour sauteed onions,garlic and olive oil over combined ingredients and mix so all ingredients are one. YUM.