- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons commercial mojo marinade (such as Goya)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- lime wedge (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken and mojo in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Combine onion and parsley in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from bag; pat dry. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Drizzle each breast with 1 teaspoon lime juice; top each serving with 2 tablespoons onion mixture. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.