Recipe by Chef Jeff in St Augustine
An absolutely easy and delicious dish I found in an old italian cookbook. Served with fettucine alfredo and a caesar or 3 bean salad. You can use any parts of a chicken you like, bone in or out.
- 4 pieces chicken
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oregano, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic. Rub all over chicken pieces and place into a greased baking pan.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice and pour over chicken. put into oven 8 inches under the broiler on high. Broil 15 minutes, basting once or twice.
- Turn chicken over, baste, and broil 15- 20 minutes more until juices from chicken run clear, basting often. Enjoy!