Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful italian chicken dish that easy, quick, and absolutely delicious! I serve it with fettucine alfredo and either a 3 bean or caesar salad and bread. You can use any part of the chicken you please, bone in or out. Boneless takes about 5 minutes less to cook.
- Mix oregano, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl and rub chicken pieces well with it.
- Put chicken into well greased baking pan.
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice together and pour it over the chicken.
- Set the chicken in the oven about 8 inches from the broiler.
- Broil 13-15 minutes, basting once with the pan juices.
- Turn chicken over and baste.
- Broil another 13-15 minutes basting often, until the juices from the meat are no longer pink.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, pour pan juices over the chicken, or put into small bowls for dipping.