- 4 chicken breasts (Marinated Pollo Asada Breasts fresh off the grill)
- 2 large avocados
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 warm flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocado with lemon juice garlic and salt. Chop tomato and grate onion. Mix together and chill.
- Meanwhile grill and chop up chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Warm tortillas.
- Place chicken in tortilla and spoon in generous amount of avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle on fresh cilantro and sour cream and/or cheese if desired.