Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Grilled Pollo Asada in Guacamole Sauce. These burritos are usually wrapped large and Overstuffed.
Make and share this Pollo Asada Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts (Marinated Pollo Asada Breasts fresh off the grill)
- 2 large avocados
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 warm flour tortillas
- Mash avocado with lemon juice garlic and salt. Chop tomato and grate onion. Mix together and chill.
- Meanwhile grill and chop up chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Warm tortillas.
- Place chicken in tortilla and spoon in generous amount of avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle on fresh cilantro and sour cream and/or cheese if desired.
Enjoyed this with some black beans, salsa verde, and shredded cabbage. Fabulous!
Yum enjoy with a cheddar that had habanaro peppers in it. Very good. Didn`t need the sour cream. I did use real garlic sipping the garlic salt.
wow easy great dish