- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix hot sauce,honey, and sour cream until well blended. Add paprika, cumin and ketchup and beat vigorously until sauce is well blended and smooth,.
- Marinate the chicken in half the sauce for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. Heat a heavy skillet or grill coated with vegetable oil. Brown breast halves on both sides in oil until cooked through(about 15 minutes).
- Heat rest of sauce and serve with the chicken.