Recipe by Para_chan
I found this recipe online and have yet to make it. It sounds yummy though!
Top Review by breezermom
Very moist chicken. I enjoyed the mix of the sage, marjoram and garlic. Very easy to put together and quick to make it onto the plate. The directions were a little confusing...where does the white wine vinegar come into play? I just left it out, and everything seemed to turn out great! Made for Fall PAC 2009.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 cups broth
- sage, to taste
- garlic, to taste
- marjoram, to taste
- lemon juice
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- combine the herbs with 2 tblsp of olive oil and lemon juice.
- pour over chicken, coating the pieces completely.
- marinate for at least two hours.
- drain, reserving the marinade.
- brown the chicken in a pot with the rest of the olive oil.
- filter the marinade.
- when the chicken is browned, sprinkle the wine over it and keep cooking.
- when the wine is evaporated, add the filtered marinade.
- continue cooking, adding the broth a few tablespoons at a time.