Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the 1971 Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library. This was a childhood favorite.
- 6 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 frankfurters
- Pour macaroni into a 10x6 baking dish, ungreased.
- Stir in the soup, milk and Worcestershire.
- Slice the franks (hotdogs) thinly, and arrange on the top.
- Bake at 475 for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
ive had this before its good kids like it thank you for posting dee