Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This pie is made with colorful and refreshing sorbets mingled in a sweet graham cracker crust. This is such a refreshing summer dessert. Plan ahead, this dessert must freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Recipe is from Woman's World.
- 24 graham crackers (2 1/2 inch square)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup strawberry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 cup peach sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 cup mixed berry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In food processor, combine crackers and granulated sugar; pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- Add butter; pulse until combined.
- Press firmly into 9 inch pie pan; freeze until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scoop, alternately scoop sorbets and place in crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, beat cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- If desired, transfer to a pastry bag fitted with star tip; pipe or spoon around pie.
- Let stand 20 minutes at room temperature before slicing.