Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Memories of childhood make for great get-togethers!
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Combine honey, milk, and spices in blender container.
- Cover and blend at low speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into 4 tall glasses and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Top with sliced gumdrops.
- Makes 4 servings.
This is a very attractive float. The gumdrops are so festive! Unlike the reference in the description, I did not have these in my childhood. Perhaps that is what was missing for me.