Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
All the flavors of pepperoni pizza baked into this fun pasta dish adults and kids will enjoy.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces dry small shell pasta, uncooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) can italian sausage spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 3⁄4 ounces pepperoni slices (30 slices, 1/2 of 3.5 ounce package)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl with wire whisk. Add Parmesan cheese and pepper; mix well. Stir in macaroni. Spoon into prepared baking dish; cover with spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until mozzarella cheese is melted and golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces to serve.