Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a no cook dessert made with ice cream and pudding.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Place pudding mix in large bowl.
- Add milk and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold softened ice cream into pudding mixture.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan or dish.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
- Freeze until firm.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Delicious refreshing chocolaty treat! Great for both children and adults. Very simple to make. When it's gone, you'll wish you would have made another batch so you could continue to dig right in.