This is a no cook dessert made with ice cream and pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pudding mix in large bowl.
- 2Add milk and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Fold softened ice cream into pudding mixture.
- 4Pour into an 8 inch square pan or dish.
- 5Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
- 6Freeze until firm.
- 7Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polka-Dot Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 183.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream