Recipe by PaulaG
Chocolate cookies with green chips of polka dots. These are sinfully delicious and rich. The recipe was printed on a package of green mint chips that I purchased.
Top Review by Michelle in KY
These are delicious! I made these for a cookie exchange I am going to attend. Drizzled a little melted chocolate on half the batch, and shook powdered sugar over the tops of the other half. Will definitely be making these again!
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butter
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour, unsifted
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 3 large eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml green mint chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the top of a double boiler over low heat, melt the semisweet chips and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until light.
- Blend in the melted chocolate and then dry ingredients.
- Stir in the green mint chips and chill for 10 to 15 minutes or until stiff.
- Drop by well rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes; cookies will be soft in center but will firm as they cool.