Recipe by Chef kjpm67
This is a quick, easy, rich cake like cookie. The reason it's so quick and easy that it only requires 4 ingredients. Mr. Food did this recipe a few years ago and I have taken it and ran with it. The different combinations of cake mixes and chips are endless which makes it very versatile so let your imagination and your taste bud run wild!
Top Review by **Mandy**
I made a similar recipe to this with the kids yesterday that we found in our "4 ingredients Kids" book, only ours used butter instead of oil...the kids topped them with smarties and they were a huge hit. So easy to make and taste really good too!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package devil's food cake mix or 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips or 12 ounces butterscotch chips or 6 ounces Andes mints candies (This has a very strong flavor) or 12 ounces chocolate chips or 12 ounces peanut butter chips or 12 ounces cinnamon baking chips or 12 ounces mint chocolate chips (Use your imagination)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350°F Spray your cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer combine your cake mix of choice, oil and eggs beat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in by hand your chips of choice until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoon full, a cookie scoop really comes in handy here.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until firm.
- Let them sit on the sheet a minute.
- Place on rack until cool.
- These cookies freeze well also.