Recipe by AggieMom
Quick, tastes great and makes the kids, even the teen, very happy! You can add some sliced strawberries in with the bananas if you want and top with a sprinkle of coconut for some variety.
- 2 -4 bananas
- miniature chocolate chip
- maraschino cherries and juice
- strawberry, if desired
- coconut, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas and put desired amount in individual serving bowls. If using strawberries, add them in with the bananas.
- Sprinkle generously with mini chocolate chips.
- Microwave a few seconds, just enough to slighly soften (not melt) chips. You are not trying to cook the bananas. It should not be hot. In my microwave, I put 3 serving bowls of bananas and mini chips in for about 25 seconds. The chocolate chips had just started to soften and bananas were not hot. Other microwaves may take less or longer.
- Remove from microwave and and pour a couple of tablespoons of the juice from the jar of maraschino cherries over the bananas and chips. Top with as many cherries and you like and serve.