- 6 large eggs, hardboiled and peeled and left whole
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Score spirals into the white of the eggs, from the top to the bottom, using a sharp knife.
- Fry the garlic in the oil until it just starts to change colour.
- Add the sugar and soy sauce and stir well.
- Add the eggs and turn them about in the sauce so that they are evenly coated.
- When they are nice and brown and the sauce is thick, remove and serve hot or cold.